Now at ₱ 2, 970 per pax only, (min. of 10-12 persons per trip)
1. The Golden River Cruise aboard the Katamaran.
2. Caving (Spelunking) inside the wonderful Sohoton Cave.
3. Kayaking to the Natural Bridge and Rock Chambers.
4. Meet and greet, with the Mamanwa Tribe.
1. Airconditioned Van Transfers ( Tacloban - Basey)
2. Day 1 Meals, ( Lunch and Dinner )
3. All-4 Activities ( River Cruise, Caving, Kayaking)
4. Accomodation, (Sohoton Eco-lodge)
5. Day 2, Running Tour
(San Juanico Bridge, McArthur Park, Yolanda Marker, Sto. Niño Shrine, Palo Cathedral, Pasalubong Center)
1. Day 2, meals and snacks on pax account.
NOTE: Full Itinerary for each package tour is available upon request.
For bookings and inquiries, feel free to message us or contact our office at this numbers:
(053) 832 - 2931/ SMART: 09395535206/ GLOBE: 09152745507
You can also visit us our office at 2nd Floor Farrales Bldg. Corner Lopez Jaena St. Ormoc City, Leyte
*Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
1. Luxurious Accomodation 1. Air fare
2. Full Board Meals
3. World Class Entertainment
4. Cultural Immersions, Temples, Nature Discoveries
DAY 01: ARRIVAL – FREE TIME IN BALI
- Arrival and meeting with your Local Tour Guide
- Transfer to your hotel for check-in.
- Free time, take this opportunity to explore the resort area on your own.
DAY 02: FULL DAY TOUR
UBUD – TAMPAKSIRING –
KINTAMANI – TEGALALLANG HIGH TEA
(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Celuk Village
- Ubud Village
- Coffee Plantation
- Buffet Lunch served at Sari or Kintamani Rest
- Grill Seafood
Dinner at New Moon Cafe in Jimbaran bay.
DAY 03: DEPARTURE- BALI
Free at own leisure and transfer back to
DAY 01: ARRIVAL– FREE TIME IN BALI
Welcome to Bali! Met your Local Tour Guide and proceed to your hotel for check-in and refreshing.
DAY 02: BALI – D’JOURNEY EXPERIENCE (Breakfast & Lunch)
Choose 1 of the 3 following destinations below:
KINTAMANI HIGHLAND & VOLCANO. 08:30am-05:30pm
2: BEDUGUL - TANAH LOT TEMPLE. 09:00am-07:00pm
3: WHITE WATER RAFTING
(NEW SELECTION) 08:30am – 02:00pm
DAY 03: FREE TIME IN BALI (Breakfast)
time in Bali. Consider exploring this beautiful Island on your own pace.
DAY 04: DEPARTURE (Breakfas
Free time for your to explore your nearest resort area, before bidding farewell to Bali.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL– FREE TIME IN BALI
Arrival and meet your Local Tour Guide
Transfer to your hotel for check-in.
Free at your own, take this opportunity to explore the resort area on your own.
Buffet Lunch served at Sari or Kintamani Rest
Grilled Seafood Dinner at New Moon Cafe in Jimbaran bay.
Lunch served at Mentari Restaurant
Flying Gourame Dinner at Pawon Pasundan
DAY 01: ARRIVE BALI– PUPUAN
LOVINA BEACH (1Night)–(Dinner)
DAY 02: (WHOLE DAY TOUR)
LOVINA DOLPHIN SEARCHING- SOUTHERN BALI ( (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Air Panas Banjar
Munduk, viewing the beauty of the Twin-Lake
Check-in to your hotel in Southern Bali area.
- Buffet Lunch served at Mentari Rest
Flying Gourame Dinner served at Pawon Pasundan
BALI /UBUD – TAMAPAKSIRING – KINTAMANI – TEGALALLANG HIGH TEA (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Celuk Village, home of Gold & Silver smith.
Buffet Lunch served at Sari Restaurant
Grill Seafood Dinner at Aroma Cafe in Jimbaran bay.
DAY 04: BALI– DEPARTURE (Breakfast)
Free at your own leisure and Transfer to the airport
All of the content shown on this site, including, but not limited to photographs, images, text are the exclusive intellectual property of Fran-Con Viaje International and/or its content providers, unless otherwise stated.
All content is protected by international copyright law and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, manipulated, altered, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without written permission and/or a payment of a fee or other arrangement. You may only view the content for your personal and non-commercial use.
This site does contain links to other related Internet web sites. Please note that Fran-Con Viaje International is not responsible for the availability of these external resources, or their contents and that you should direct any concerns regarding any external links to the site administrator or webmaster of such site.